Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Prom night

A very long time din upload my blog dy
Because there are a busy life in Kampar, Utar
Busy with wat actually??
Study and doing revision?
Nope!!!
Busy v keng kai, yum cha n melepak
Haiz...
Si mei ar si mei
Why u bcum so lazy like now
It is final exam jor but u still got time upload blog=P
I also cant tahan myself
Last week was the prom night
I was regret to join the party
Because it was damn boring
Just dance like disco
And my make up and my hair very ugly
On the first momment I step out from the saloon
My tear gonna to drop jor
Because it reAlly very ugly
MAKE UP?
not nice at all
HAIR STYLE?
very ugly
From last time
I heard ppl say make up can make someone look lek more confident
But I seem different
After I make up
I look lik more not confident than before
I don dare to raise my head to see ppl
Haiz
That day not an good experience for me
First time go prom night but sui jor
That day we bak earlier
N we go to A box to sing k
The feeling not bad
N i realise i very love A box's toilet
haha
vy crazy right?
Because it toilet vy beautiful to take photo
Let me share some photo v u all guys

Yi ling, me n siew teng

From left side
me, yi ling and siew teng


Walao
why so difficult to put the photo in the bottom
Lazy already=.=

To be continue............






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!