Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 24, 2009

University Life

Long time din upload my blog dy..act i also duno wan write wat la...erm..this two weeks very busy v assignment and midterm test lo..this two weeks almost sleep three or four hours only..haiz....damn tired!!!but today i am very happy...coz our com report finally done dy...it is a difficult job for me...coz i vy noob in com but still hav to write a lot of things about the TFT colour LCD screen...Besides that, cannot copy paste from the internet...If plagiarism will get zero marks...I incharged the intro part...Walao...I use 3 hours to write one page only...so kua zhang wat...Finally i just write one and a half page only...But i try my best dy...Yesterday, ah liang ask me go study economic and the report give them do...but around 10pm like that, i realise i really cant concentrate in my studies... I very scare d com report cannot finish... So i cycle to ah liang hse.. We discuss together and finally we done it around 3am...so happy^^ act i talk more than do...hehe...sorry la coz i really poor in eng so i just can provide some idea and smth useless...after that i around 4am just sleep and 2molo morning just study economic...
12pm in d afternoon..When i reach campus, almost all of my classmate look like very tired, especially hew mun, teng oooi and ah yang...all look lik d zombi=P haha..they more cham than me..coz they really din sleep whole night..But i still got sleep 3 hours...anyway... luckily all ppl oso finish d com assignment in d end^^ Hopefully all of u can charge back ur energy as soon as possible... And fight for the next assignment and the coming talk show^^
TA13..............Gambateh ooO^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!