Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 25, 2009

大学生活之V.V.I.P


Mei Theen is very kind
Always fetch my classmate
Thus, V.V.I.P have born
There are seven people in this group:
Mei Theen, Siew Teng, Simon, Jake, Yi ling, Hew Mun and me^^

Do u ever think before...............
A kenari can sit 7ppl?
Sometimes we go to campus by this small kenari
I think the guard will get shock when see got so many ppl sit in one small car
Hehe..But we still very enjoy it
I have sit the bonnet before
Because that time too many ppl dy
So I recommend myself to sit the car bonnet
Actually the feeling not bad
When i go down from car
It was get attention of some people
But nvm la
As long as all ppl happy can dy^^
We go to the oldtown and eat the curry zhu cheong fen that night
It was very nice man

能吃是一种幸福

And we hang out to westlake after that
I was very enjoy with this kind of feeling
But at the same time
I was very scare
I scare I will seperate with them in the next semester
Because we can choose our timetable
I scare we can't take the same time
So i very cherish the chance we can hang out together
Who also don't know what will be happen tomorrow
So what we can do now is live happily everyday
And done all the things have to do now

因为今天不知明天事

So that we wont regret in the future

Friendship forever^.^muaccksssss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!