Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2009

大学生活之蚂蚁世界


Today morning,I wake up at 9 o’clock because I want to do some revision.. After brush teeth and wash my face, I go to my table and sit down.. At this moment, I found that it come again—ANTS.. I vy angry.. I don’t understand why the ant like to attack my table area.. Thr don’t have any sweet things n food.. I duno it come here for wat?? I can see that it move d corpse of the insect.. The insect is green in colour.. Everytimes when d sky is going to raining, the insect whc v green body will fly into my room and bite me.. Walao..damn pain.. and I will scratch my leg when I am sleeping.. After I wake up, my leg is getting hurt dy.. Lolx.. After come UTAR study, my leg got many scar dy.. now wear short pant also scare ppl see my leg.. Haiz.. And the ants.. I hate it vy much.. No matter how I prevent it like dun eat at the room.. It still will come.. One week at least one times.. It make me spent a lot of times to kill them.. and have to sweep floor and mop floor after tat..damn tired!!! ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can u don't come my room anymore? I dun understand why got d insect like ant in this world? It vy difficult for me to destroy both of them coz I cant find its nest although I find all d possible place in my room.. Haiz.. Ants.. I beg u pls… DON’T COME MY ROOM ANYMORE!!! I HATE uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu……………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!