Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Public Speaking

Today,is my first tutorial class...Joe,who is my tutor ask us find one partner and start presentation by using d last 45minutes..[K...i give u all 5 minutes to prepared ur presentation...one hav2 be d seller n one hav2 be d product...after 5minutes we go downstairs n u all hav to face d public n start ur presentation]WHAT?? Need2 prepared all in 5minutes n hav2 face public?Thr gt so many ppl pass through n my eng so poor...hw leh?so scary oo..Bt scare oso useless..coz i know tat i hav2 face it in d end..d ppl tat sit beside me was be my partner...Bt if compared she v me...I more talkative n brave than her...Winnie(my housemate) says:[Si mei ar,who will be d seller between us?] I says:[I better be d seller ba..coz u so diam n keep scare...so u be my product la..Can or nt?] Winnie says:[ok^^i think so]After tat almost all d things also i think myself...Finally turn me dy.................

[Hi..everyone..my name is si mei and she is winnie who will be my product..(My hand pointed to winnie)This is a high-tech dustbin..It not so expensive as u think..It need 50ringgit only.........]When i wanna continue my presentation,suddenly my tutor raise up his hand n says:[Wah..a tong sampah cost RM50 ar??]After tat he keep yao tou...I really duno wan hw2 answer his ques so i says:[Coz dis dustbin is high-tech de mar...]After listening4 my answer he say ok n allow me continue my presentation.. [After u buy it from supermarket,u can set a name for it..For d example,i type "Maria"(i pressing winnie finger)..and it will give u response when u call it name..It will move to ur thr if it is 100m from u..]Then i shouted:Maria......Winnie walk in front of me n raise her hand..[It will open its cover automatics..Besides,u can set a time for it..I can set d time of rubbish car coming..Or it oso can sense d smelling of rubish car n it will move to outside n let d worker throw d rubbish tat placed inside..]The tutor was raising his hand one more times..[How come if i terkentut in front of d dustbin?Izit it think is rubbish car is coming?]This times d whole classes laugh of loud..N me oso laugh...Dis is a difficult ques4 me to answer it...Then i laugh n says:[I think tat is a different smell]..The tutor says:[How u know tat is different?]..OMG!!!I keep laughing n says:[I think...haha..]The tutor says:[I think u gt smell b4 so tat u know tat is a different smell between them..I nthg to say n just dian tou..Then tutor n my classmate all keep laughing..I continue my presentation:[Besides,it gt security system..If d worker try to stolen it,d com can check whr is it's location n then u can call d police to catch d thief..]Walauuu...I duno wat i talking act n i jz know tat i say wat in my mind right now..The tutor do make a call de pattern n says:[Hello,police ar..my dustbin is stolen by d thief n u nw come to catch him..His location is bla bla bla...]Lolx..whole class laugh again..haha..[D most important is it gt one year warranty..If ur dustbin is spoilt,our company will help u send it to America without receive ur 1cent..]The tutor say again:[Just send it to repair?U hav to replace new1 for us ma...Haha...]After tat i just smile n says:[Tat's all..Thank you...]Then whole class clapping their hand..

During d presentation,my heartbeat keep increase..It is vy nervous n excited..This is a quite good experience4 me although d process is vy silly n funny...I hav2 giv a fast response in anytimes n dis really is my first time do presentation without memorize any notes..The tutor is vy nice in teaching n i vy enjoy when attend his tutorial class..Thx god giv me a such good tutor^^Thank you.........................muaccks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!